You probably already know your traditional Christmas drinks, but what about more creative cocktail recipes? These are some of the best boozy Christmas beverages to serve this holiday season.
These festive holiday season recipes are designed to make your holiday more fun and delicious. They range from rich and creamy to light and refreshing, and from warm to chilled, so there’s something here for everyone.
- You can go beyond eggnog and mulled wine with your drinks this Christmas. There are martinis, hot chocolate variations, Christmas martinis, and everything else you could want.
- Most of these cocktails are served cold, but a few are warm. The warm ones are perfect for chilly winter evenings by a fireplace.
- Whether it’s a big get-together or just you, you can find a festive recipe that’s just what you were looking for.
Christmas Party Planning Tips
If you’re planning a holiday party this year, you might need some food to go with whichever cocktails you decide to serve.
- We suggest any of these gingerbread recipes. You can make gingerbread men, cookies, waffles and more.
- Or maybe peppermint bark is more your style. Or White Christmas fudge, featuring fruit and nuts in a white chocolate fudge.
Holiday Party Entertainment
- How about A Very Chaise Lounge Christmas for some jazzy, retro music to go with your holiday party? This is a fun compilation to get you into the Christmas spirit. You may also want to check out Ultra Lounge Christmas Cocktails, which is a bit less laid back and chill.
- Or maybe you need some indoor Christmas Laser Lights to decorate your space. They look so cool no one would think it’s as easy as flipping a switch.
- For keeping everyone entertained, how about a Deluxe Scrabble/Monopoly Set from LL Bean? Or maybe the Santa Claus game from Amazon, where everyone competes at giving? Classic games are a sure way to make family parties fun.
Need some holiday gifts?
In addition to all the Christmas cocktails we’re about the jump into, these recipes can be a lot of fun for the holidays. They make great gifts, too. You can make:
- Skittles Vodka in red and green for Christmas colors.
- Jolly Rancher Vodka in red and green too. And blue for Hanukkah, too.
- Vodka Gummy Bears can also be made in just red and green for Christmas colors.
- Note: Both Skittles Vodka and Jolly Rancher Vodka can be served neat or used as mixers in classic Christmas holiday cocktails.
And if you or and of your guests aren’t drinking, check out our collection of mocktails and non-alcoholic cocktails. They’re just as beautiful and tasty as regular cocktails, but without the alcohol.
Now on with the cocktails!