I’m not sure how the Rampage cocktail got its name. It’s not likely to send you on a rampage. It can hardly go on a rampage by itself. Maybe it’s just the Captain Morgan’s spiced rum and its association with pirates that made somebody think of rampaging.
In any case, the Rampage is a spiced rum and fruit drink recipe that’s perfect for anytime you’re feeling a little bit tropical.
Yield: 1 drink
Rampage Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
The Rampage is a spiced rum and fruit drink recipe that's perfect for anytime you're feeling a little bit tropical.
- 1/2 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- Splash of cherry juice
- Fill a cocktail glass three-quarters of the way with ice.
- Pour in all ingredients.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and, optionally, a lemon wheel.
Comments are closed.