The Ogre Drink blends coconut rum, coke and vanilla ice cream to create a blended version of a rum and coke float. It tastes every bit as good as it sounds.
The Ogre is a very strong drink, with three ounces of alcohol. Because it’s ice-cream based, of course it makes a great dessert or sweet snack. It’s also good to enjoy along with a burger and fries – like an alcoholic coke float at a diner.
Due to the name, it also makes a nice Halloween party drink.
You can serve it as a blended drink – like an alcoholic milkshake – or like a cola float with the ice cream scoops in the drink. It’s so fun either way.
Yield: 1 drink
Ogre Drink recipe
This delicious ice cream based cocktail is like an alcoholic milkshake. Make yourself one today and enjoy!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3 ounces Malibu coconut rum
- 4 ounces Coca-Cola
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
In the Blender
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it's smooth.
- Serve it in a goblet or whatever you like.
- Put the ice cream scoops in the mug.
- Pour the Malibu rum and coke over it.
- Serve with a straw like a rootbeer float.
Comments are closed.