The Ogre Drink blends coconut rum, coke and vanilla ice cream to create a blended version of a rum and coke float. It tastes every bit as good as it sounds.
The Ogre is a very strong drink, with three ounces of alcohol. Because it’s ice-cream based, of course it makes a great dessert or sweet snack. It’s also good to enjoy along with a burger and fries – like an alcoholic coke float at a diner.
Due to the name, it also makes a nice Halloween party drink.
You can serve it as a blended drink – like an alcoholic milkshake – or like a cola float with the ice cream scoops in the drink. It’s so fun either way.
This delicious ice cream based cocktail is like an alcoholic milkshake. Make yourself one today and enjoy!
- 3 ounces Malibu coconut rum
- 4 ounces Coca-Cola
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
In the Blender
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it's smooth.
- Serve it in a goblet or whatever you like.
- Put the ice cream scoops in the mug.
- Pour the Malibu rum and coke over it.
- Serve with a straw like a rootbeer float.