There’s nothing else quite like the sweet coffee flavor of Kahlua. This collection of Kahlua drinks shows off the range and versatility of this delicious liqueur. So we’ve got frozen drinks, shots, doubles and more.
Before we dive into the recipes, let me make a few food suggestions to go with these luscious drinks. If you’re serving drinks with snacks, Turkish roasted hazelnuts. They have a hint of sweetness that’s just perfect.
Or if you prefer something more salty, try CeeGees’s Gourmet Food Nuts Gift Basket, featuring roasted salted almonds, toffee peanuts and more.
Blended Kahlua Drinks
These delicious blended drinks have the feel of a milkshake. They’re great for cooling off or anytime you’re in the mood for something like a milkshake with a kick.
1. Kahlua Cookie. This is a blended cocktail featuring vanilla ice cream, chocolate chip cookies and Kahlua.
2. Nutcracker Cocktail. This deliciously tempting drink blends Kahlua with amaretto, Grand Marnier and Bailey’s Irish Cream. It has a wonderfully sweet and satisfying chocolate, caramel, orange, coffee kind of flavor.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Kahlua Milkshakes. Similar to the Kahlua cookie, but with coffee ice cream instead of vanilla and a few other delicious changes.
5. Butterscotch Mudslide Shake. Another milkshake style drink, this one featuring butterscotch schnapps.
6. Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake. This one has been known to appeal to people who don’t even like Kahlua. Maybe it’s the touch of Kahlua Hazelnut that does the trick.
7. Crown Royal Maple Mudslide. Another ice cream based cocktail, this one adds the maple flavor of Crown Royal Maple.
Shots are quick little treats. Don’t be afraid of layered cocktails! They’re easier to make than you think. Scroll down for my cocktail layering tutorial!
9. T52 Shooter. An offshoot of the B-52 featuring Tequila Rose strawberry cream liqueur.
10. B-52. Another old classic, this beautiful layered shot features the orange flavor of Grand Marnier along with Kahlua and Baileys.
11. Quick Fox. Midori might not be your first thought for a Kahlua drink, but you might be surprised.
12. Indian Summer. This is a good strong shot featuring amaretto.
13. Ground Zero. This strong shot features the unusual combination of bourbon whiskey and peppermint schnapps along with the Kahlua.
When a shot just won’t do, sometimes you need a nice long cocktail. These Kahlua cocktails are meant to be savored. They’re all about that delicious mocha flavor.
14. Espresso Martini. With a shot of espresso, this one is guaranteed to wake you up. Garnished with espresso beans.
15. White Russian. A simple classic that never gets old. Kahlua, vodka and cream.
16. Coco Butter. Another cocktail combining Kahlua and butterscotch schnapps, but this time without the ice cream.
17. Dark Russian Kahlua Cocktail. This twist on the classic Black Russian features chocolate milk.
18. Toasted Almond. This old classic is the perfect, creamy nightcap.
19. Buttered Toffee. This one blends Kahlua, amaretto, Baileys and more to create a wonderful toffee flavor.
20. Kahlua Hot Chocolate. Super simple, but super delicious. This one blends hot cocoa with Kahlua.
21. Black Russian. Another old classic but never gets old, this is basically the White Russian without cream.
23. Avalanche. If you think White Russians are boring, this drink swaps out the vodka for Crown Royal.