If a bar cart isn’t enough for you, then the perfect home bar cabinet makes a great addition to your home. This list features a wide variety of bars and wine cabinets for different tastes and budgets.
Check out these top choices if you’re in a hurry, or scroll down for more detailed reviews.
- Best Overall: Hathaway Ridgeline Home Bar with Storage Mahogany
- Best Farmhouse Look : Pemberly Row Farmhouse Wood Drinks Cabinet or
- Best Rustic Look: Sunny Designs Homestead Bar
- Best Classic Look: Westgate Solid Wood Rustic Bar With Wine Cabinet and Iron Foot Rest
- Best for Beachy Decor: Christopher Knight Home Leni Indoor Acacia Bar Set with Rustic Metal Finish Accents
- Best Budget Choice: Elegant Bar Cabinet with Reclaimed Wood Finish
- For Small Spaces: Corner Bar in Gray
- Best for Wine Lovers: O&K FURNITURE Wine Bar Cabinet
What to look for:
Finding the right bar furniture for your home is largely a matter of your personal taste and budget. You want it to blend with your decor, and you have an idea how much you want to spend.
Beyond that, look for:
- Ease of assembly. Most pieces require some assembly. One set requires installation which you may or may not want to tackle yourself.
- Is the size right for your space? And does it need to have room for a mini-fridge?
- How complicated do you want it? Do you want a simple unit with a shelf or two, or do you want wine racks and stemware racks?
- Do you want real wood and metal, or do you want particle board? Be aware particle board units always look great in pictures, but sometimes not so much in person.
- Do you also need a countertop ice maker so you can make ice right at your home bar?
Home Bar Cabinets
This bar adds lots of storage and a compact 5 foot unit. It's made from solid poplar wood and birch veneers with a glossy finish, and it's as practical as it is beautiful.
It features an oversized drink mixing and chopping area, adjustable shelves and a built in rack for stemware. The removable ice storage bin is a nice added touch that many home bars don't have.
- Dimensions: 60-in w x 24-in D x 43-in H
- Solid poplar wood and birch veneers
- Removable stainless steel ice storage bin which pairs nicely with a countertop ice maker
- Perfect for homes with furniture that has a classic look
- Oversized area for drink mixing and chopping
- 2 adjustable storage shelves and built-in rack for stemware
This rustic-looking, distressed finish beautiful farmhouse bar offers multiple storage compartments, a stemware rack and additional wine bottle storage, it's perfect for gatherings of all sizes. This stylish unit has versatile functionality and a modern design, making it a great addition to any home.
- Dimensions : 43"H x 78"W x 24"D
- Weight : 262 lbs
- Made of mahogany in vintage mocha finish
- Requires assembly
- Removable wine rack
- Rustic and distressed look
- 3 drawers
- Black foot rail
Westgate Solid Wood Rustic Bar With Wine Cabinet and Iron Foot Rest
This farmhouse style unit is perfect for anyone looking to make the most of their space. Mixologists will have plenty of room for bottles, glassware, and even cocktail recipe books. Wine enthusiasts can use it to show off their collection.
- 1 drawer
- 3 open shelves
- 15 bottle wine cabinet
- Iron foot rest
- Dimensions: 55"w 23"d 42"h
- Matching end table, side table, Sofa Table and media consoles available
This gorgeous Acacia bar set comes with two matching barstools. It's made for indoors, but it can stand up to a backyard or patio barbecue, too. This is a very simple bar with just a shelf below for storage, but sometimes that's just what you want.
- Table dimensions: 47. 72 inches deep x 23. 82 inches wide x 41. 93 inches high
- Stool dimensions: 15. 72 inches deep x 17. 52 inches wide x 38. 00 inches wide.
- Made of acacia wood and iron, dark brown finish
- Required assembly
This is a very simple bar, but it looks great and has a lot of function to go with the style. It fits into a smaller space than most home bars and has a generous drink prep area. Thought was put into maximizing storage space with this clever unit.
- Dimensions: 31.75x15.5x72H
- Made of particle board in reclaimed wood finish
- Assembly required (reviewers report it not being too hard)
- Built in wine rack
- Stemware rack
- Lots of cabinets and shelves for bottles, tools and glassware
Home Source Grey Corner Bar Unit
This taller, narrower piece fits nicely into corners. Perfect for rooms without enough space for a wide bar, yet it holds a number of liquor bottles and its mirrored walls make it look bigger.
- Dimensions (Overall): 73.23 Inches (H) x 31.5 Inches (W) x 23.6 Inches (D)
- Made of maple wood veneers with a rustic faux driftwood finish
- Assembly required, available from Target
- Stemware rack and built-in wine storage for five bottles
- Glass cabinets below have room for displaying liquor bottles, cocktail books or bar tools
- Mirrored back makes it seem roomier
- The drink prep area is a little cramped, but usable. Would be ideal in a room with a table or countertop nearby
This beautiful bar has a farmstead look. It's made of mahogany with a beautiful old world finish, a wine rack and lots of storage.
- Dimensions: 80"x28"x42"H
- Requires assembly - expert assembly available from Amazon
- Made of rough sawn mahogany solids and veneers in dark brown
- Black metal foot rails on three sides
- Includes a stemware rack with room below for wine bottles
- Adjustable shelves, two drawers
The LED lights in 7 different colors are what sets this unit apart. They are under the tabletop and add a soft glow that shines down on the stemware racks and any wine or liquor bottles below.
- Dimension: 55.11" L x 13.77" W x 30.11"H
- Made of MDF board in Rustic Brown and metal
- Industrial styling with metal mesh doors
- LED lighting adds a very nice touch
- 16 glasses or 8 mugs can be hung from stemware rack
- Removable wine racks hold 16 bottles
- Adjustable shelves