We use glass flask bottles to infuse liquors and to store and make homemade salad dressing. Since both of those tasks involve shaking the flasks to mix ingredients, you need a bottle with a top that stays sealed and sturdy glass. These are the ones that have worked for us.
- Bormioli Rocco Fiaschetta Glass Flasks from Amazon. These are the ones we’ve used for over a decade, and they have never let us down.
- SXUDA Swing Top Glass Bottles from Amazon. They come with two different types of gaskets, making them ideal for home fermentations.
- Bulb Water Bottle from The Apollo Box. A beautiful novelty glass that’s surprisingly well made.
- TeiKis 16oz Kombucha/Beer Bottles from Amazon. These have a gorgeous indentation style that makes them stand out. Plus a lifetime warranty.
- Bormioli Rocco Giara Clear Glass Bottle from Amazon. Tall, elegant looking glass bottles with a swing top. They come in a variety of colors, too.
- mockins 17 Oz Glass Bottle Set from Amazon. This set comes with a bottle brush for easy cleaning, a funnel for fermentation and a gold glass marker for labeling.