Welcome to the constantly-updated Mix That Drink Gift Guide for Cocktail Lovers. This list features bar accessories and novelty items, and I’ve arranged it by category. Most of the items are from Amazon, which makes shopping with this gift guide super-easy.
Gift Guide Categories
Skip straight to the gift guide category of your choice, or just keep scrolling to browse.
- Cocktail / Mixology Kits
- Home Brewing /DIY Kits
- Bartender Tools
- Glasses & Drinkware
- Bitters, Syrups and Other Mixers
- Bars & Mini-bars
Cocktail / Mixology Kits
- Buying for someone who loves spicy margaritas? The Sriracha Margarita Mix is made of organic agave nectar, fresh lime juice, and sriracha, so all you need to do is mix it half and half with tequila.
- The Molecular Mixology Kit – Mojito Set is all about taking that perfect mojito to a whole new level by turning mint leaves into caviar bubbles, or turn the whole cocktail into a collection of spheres.
- For the cocktail lover who’s also a frequent flyer, you can’t beat the W&P Carry-On Cocktail Kit. It’s a carry-on sized kit that comes with everything you need to make two Old Fashioned cocktails, minus the bourbon, of course.
Home Brewing / DIY Kits
- This Tonic Making Kit comes with everything you need to make your own delicious tonic syrup with zero artificial flavorings. It’s a fun introduction to making your own mixers, too.
- The Coopers DIY Home Brewing 6 Gallon Craft Beer Making Kit is great for beer lovers. It has everything you need to make and bottle a tasty beer the first time you use it. Comes with an instructional video.
- Make your own bitters with the Hella Bitters Craft Your Own Bitters Kit. It comes with aromatic spice blends, plus all the tools you need to do the work.
- Liquid Intelligence: The Art and Science of the Perfect Cocktail takes you on a journey through mixology trial and error to over 120 creative recipes.
- The Big Bad-Ass Book of Cocktails features 1,500 cocktail recipes, and it’s designed to help even beginners make amazing drinks.
- Bitters: A Spirited History of a Classic Cure-All, with Cocktails, Recipes, and Formulas covers all you ever wanted to know about these fascinating mixers.
- The Drunken Botanist explores all the plants we’ve turned into alcohol over the years.
- The Drink Recipe Journal: Cocktail Recipe Organizer lets you record the details of cocktails you’ve been served or cocktails you’ve invented yourself. No more scatted index cards and scraps of paper!
- The Curious Bartender: The artistry and alchemy of creating the perfect cocktail. An avant-garde mixologist explores his passion.
- The bartender’s equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife, the Bar10der Vintage Oak Edition has ten tools in one: muddler, knife, reamer, stirrer, channel knife, strainer, jigger, corkscrew, zester, and a bottle opener.
- The Premium Ice Ball Maker Mold lets you make four big, beautiful, slow-melting ice globes. Put one in a drink, and it’ll keep it cool without diluting your drink as much as regular cubes. Also great for making ice cubes with twists or bits of herb frozen inside.
- The Manhattan Insulated Two-Bottle Bar Tool Kit in Mahogany comes with two 7 ounce handblown martini glasses and room to carry two bottles, plus a stainless steel cocktail shaker, strainer, double-sided jigger, and ice tongs.
- The Mason Jar Shaker looks just like a 30 ounce Mason jar with a stainless steel lid that has its own built-in strainer. It comes with a wood muddler and a two-sided jigger. This set is cute yet classy, and reviewers say it works very well and doesn’t leak.
Glasses & Drinkware
- Give someone a copper mug set engraved with their initial. This set of two Monogrammed Moscow Mule Copper Mugs is beautiful and will keep drinks chilly to the end.
- This set of 4 Coppertino 8 ounce Martini Glasses is stunningly beautiful, with copper stems rising to a transparent bowl.
- The Bormioli Rocco Selecta 7-Piece Whiskey Gift Set features six rocks glasses and a beautiful decanter with an ornate starburst pattern. And the best news – it’s dishwasher-safe as long as you secure it well in the racks. Made in Italy.
- The Flight of Fancy Deluxe Beer Flight set is four small glasses and a wooden paddle with a chalkboard strip where you can write the name of each beer. Great for beer lovers, and especially those who enjoy sampling microbrews.
Bitters, Syrups and Other Mixers
- Handcrafted small-batch mixers like the Bittermilk Cocktail Mixer Variety Pack can enhance the flavor of drinks so much. This collection comes with mixers made for the classic Old Fashioned and Tom Collins, plus Smoked Honey Whiskey Sour, New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge, Charred Grapefruit with Bulls Bay Sea Salt and Oaxacan Old Fashioned.
- For handcrafted quality bitters, try Scrappy’s Exotic Cocktail Bitters Collection. This is four full-size (5 ounce) bottles, in Lavender, Chocolate, Cardamom and Grapefruit. You can also buy a smaller sampler set of these flavors.
- This Owl’s Brew Variety Pack includes three 48 ounce flavors of tea-based, fresh-brewed mixers: Classic, Pink & Black, and Coco-lada. They’re lower calorie than many mixers, and designed to make cocktail mixing simple: 2 parts brew to 1 part liquor.
- Improve a bar instantly by upgrading your standard bitters to Five by Five Aromatic Bitters. They’re hand-crafted by an herbalist in small batches, and have complex notes that pair well with today’s cocktails.
- You can also upgrade your cocktails with Rose Royal Simple Syrups. Flavored simple syrups can add a real kick to a drink, and this collection features Lavender-Lemon, Raspberry, and Rose syrups.
- Get all your classic bitters in the Bitters “Triple Play” Variety 3-Pack, featuring: Angostura, Peychauds and Regans. The last two aren’t always that easy to find in stores.
- Shrubs are a type of sweet-tart fruit syrup that make for great mixers. They can be almost vinegary, but these from Tair Farm Foods are on the sweet side. Get them in Raspberry, Ginger, or Lime, and try them in place of Chambord, ginger beer, or Rose’s lime, respectively.
- Everybody loves the flasks I use for my Jolly Rancher and Skittles infusions, and you can buy them at Amazon. I’ve had this set for at least six years now, and they’re as good as new.
- The Bling Rhinestone Diamond 6 ounce Flask comes in pink, blue, silver or purple, and is perfect for drinkers who love to glam up their gear.
- The Fiesta Masquerade Cocktail Shaker Set isn’t your typical stainless steel cocktail shaker. It’s got multi-colored patches at the top of the lid that resemble a color wheel.
- For the drinking couple, Cathy’s Concepts Mr. & Mrs. Flask Set is a great way to separate his and hers.
- The Stanley Stainless Steel Shots + Flask Gift Set comes in crimson or green, and it’s study yet great-looking. Comes with an 8 ounce flask, four stainless steel shots and a practical cylindrical carrying case for the shots.
Bars & Mini-Bars
- The Design Toscano Sixteenth-Century Italian Replica Globe Bar is a charming globe on a stand. The globe opens, and the compartment inside can hold bottles, glasses, even some decanters.
- If you don’t have much room for a bar, the Venire Wall-Mounted Wine Rack and Glass Holder may be just what you need.
Cheers, and enjoy your gift giving!