Welcome to the constantly-updated Mix That Drink Gift Guide for Cocktail Lovers. This list features bar accessories and novelty items, and I’ve arranged it by category for easy shopping.
Gift Guide Categories
Skip straight to the gift guide category of your choice, or just keep scrolling to browse.
- Cocktail / Mixology Kits
- Home Brewing /DIY Kits
- Bars & Mini-bars
- Bartender Tools
- Glasses & Drinkware
- Bitters, Syrups and Other Mixers
Cocktail / Mixology Kits
1. The Bootleg Botanicals Cinnamon Whiskey Infusion Kit makes a wonderful spicy, cinnamon, lightly sweet liquor out of any bourbon. I used Jim Beam’s Devil’s Cut and it was just wonderful.
2. For the cocktail lover who’s also a frequent flyer, you can’t beat the W&P Carry-On Cocktail Kit. It’s a carry-on sized kit that comes with everything you need to make two Old Fashioned cocktails, minus the bourbon, of course. They’ve also got a kit for the Moscow Mule, the Margarita, Gin & Tonic and more.
3. Buying for someone who loves spicy margaritas? The Sriracha Margarita Mix is made of organic agave nectar, fresh lime juice, and sriracha, so all you need to do is mix it half and half with tequila.
4. The Molecular Mixology Kit – Mojito Set is all about taking that perfect mojito to a whole new level by turning mint leaves into caviar bubbles, or turn the whole cocktail into a collection of spheres.
5. Ever feel like your Gin & Tonic could be even better? Enter the Gin and Tonic Premium Gift Set of Cocktail Botanicals and Spices with Spoon & Dispenser. This kit has vanilla pods, pink pepper, Ceylon cinnamon, cardamom, juniper berries, ginger cut and star anise, and comes with instructions on how to use them to flavor your drinks.
Home Brewing / DIY Kits
6. The Homemade Gin Making Kit comes with everything you need to make six batches of homemade gin. Except the vodka. Yes, you use vodka to make this gin, and you provide that.
7. The Brooklyn Brew Beer Making Kit is great for beer lovers. It has everything you need to make and bottle a tasty beer the first time you use it. Comes with an instructional video.
8. Make your own bitters with the Craft Your Own Bitters Kit. It comes with aromatic spice blends, plus all the tools you need to do the work.
Bars & Mini-Bars
9. The Waypoint Geographic Capri Bar Globe is a charming globe on a stand. The globe opens, and the compartment inside can hold bottles, glasses, even some decanters. A bottom shelf holds a few more bottles or glasses.
10. If you don’t have much room for a bar, the Wall-Mounted Wine Rack and Glass Holder with succulent planter is both amazing-looking and space-saving.
11. The bartender’s equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife, the Bar10derTen-in-One Ultimate Bartending Tool has ten tools in one: muddler, knife, reamer, stirrer, channel knife, strainer, jigger, corkscrew, zester, and a bottle opener.
12. The Original Whiskey Ball is an ice mold that makes big, beautiful, slow-melting ice globes for whiskey. Put one in a drink, and it’ll keep it cool without diluting your drink as much as regular cubes. Also great for making ice cubes with twists or bits of herb frozen inside.
13. The Hamilton Cocktail Set is a fully-insulated travel kit that comes with four tumblers, four cocktail sticks, strainer, tongs, stirrer, double-sided jigger, shaker, paring knife, muddler and a cutting board.
14. Get a Personalized Cocktail Shaker for the cocktail lover in your life. These can be engraved with any name or monogram, and you have dozens of fonts and styles to choose.
Glasses & Drinkware
15. Give someone a copper mug set engraved with their initial. This set of two Monogrammed Moscow Mule Copper Mugs is beautiful and will keep drinks chilly to the end.
16. This set of 4 Coppertino 8 ounce Martini Glasses is stunningly beautiful, with copper stems rising to a transparent bowl.
17. These Libbey Capone Coupe Martini Glasses have a gorgeous vintage-style diamond-cut. It’s classy, retro and stylish.
18. The Dedalo Whiskey 7-piece set includes a decanter with a glass stopper and a polyethylene gasket, along with six matching tumblers. The faceted design is stylish and attention-grabbing.
19. The Handmade Deluxe Professional Beer Flight Set with Chalkboard comes with four small glasses on a wooden paddle with a chalkboard strip where you can write the name of each beer. Great for beer lovers, and especially those who enjoy sampling microbrews. Handmade in the US.
Bitters, Syrups and Other Mixers
20. Handcrafted small-batch mixers like the Bittermilk Cocktail Mixer Variety Pack can enhance the flavor of drinks so much. This collection comes with a cocktail shaker and mixers made for the classic Old Fashioned and Whiskey Sour, with flavors like Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Fashioned, New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge and the Smoked Whiskey Sour.
21. For handcrafted quality bitters, try Hella Bitters Essential Collection. This set has five 5 ounce bottles with flavors like Aromatic, Orange, Ginger Lemon, Smoked Chili and Citrus.
22. This Owl’s Brew Variety Pack includes four 8 ounce bottles of tea-based, fresh-brewed mixers in the following flavors: Classic, Pink & Black, Coco-lada, White & Vine, and Wicked Green. They’re lower calorie than many mixers, and designed to make cocktail mixing simple: 2 parts brew to 1 part liquor.
23. Instantly upgrade your bar with Fee Brothers Bitters. This set features Old Fashioned, Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, Peach and Mint.
25. These beautiful faux leather flasks make an adorable set. One has a fox icon and the other a stag.
26. This Rose Gold Bracelet Flask is so cool. You can actually pour from it while it’s still on your wrist. And the rose gold finish is lovely and classic.
27. Liquid Intelligence: The Art and Science of the Perfect Cocktail takes you on a journey through mixology trial and error to over 120 creative recipes.
28. The Big Bad-Ass Book of Cocktails features 1,500 cocktail recipes, and it’s designed to help even beginners make amazing drinks.
29. Bitters: A Spirited History of a Classic Cure-All, with Cocktails, Recipes, and Formulas covers all you ever wanted to know about these fascinating mixers.
30. The Drunken Botanist explores all the plants we’ve turned into alcohol over the years.
31. The Drink Recipe Journal: Cocktail Recipe Organizer lets you record the details of cocktails you’ve been served or cocktails you’ve invented yourself. No more scatted index cards and scraps of paper!
32. The Curious Bartender: The artistry and alchemy of creating the perfect cocktail. An avant-garde mixologist explores his passion.
Cheers, and enjoy your gift giving!