The Fickle Pickle blends four different alcohols with sour mix for a flavor that’s definitely different: melon and whiskey with a touch of orange. But the sour is what pulls it all together and makes it work.
This is a nice mild drink that’s good for sipping along when you want to relax but keep your wits about you. Like, for example, office parties.
The Fickle Pickle blends the flavors of melon and whiskey with a touch of orange. Sour mix is what pulls it all together and makes it work.
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce Midori
- 1/4 ounce Crown Royal
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- Sour mix
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour the four liquors in, and a dd the sour mix to taste.
- Once you've got the right blend for your personal preference, shake it all up thoroughly.
- Strain the mix into a highball glass.
- Garnish it with a cherry, and serve.