Sometimes you just want a cocktail that combines alcohol with nostalgic childhood treats. This collection of candy drinks – and also drinks that mimic popular soft drinks – should help you scratch that itch.
2. Nilla Wafer Martini: vanilla with hints of almond.
3. Junior Mint: with this delicious chocolate mint shot, you don’t really need a mint garnish.
4. Jolly Rancher Vodka: you can make this infusion more quickly and easily than Skittles Vodka, and some people like the taste better. You can order these gorgeous flasks from Amazon. I’ve had my set for years and they’re awesome.
7. Crispy Crunch: designed to taste like a chocolate and peanut butter bar from Cadbury, which was – as far as I know – only available in Europe. If you like this one, check out our collection of Kahlua drink recipes.
8. Red Hot Shots: remember those little delicious cinnamon candies from childhood? Imagine a tequila/schnapps combination that tastes almost exactly like them.
9. Marshmallow Infused Vodka: infuse some vodka with marshmallows, and you get liquid marshmallows with a kick.
10. Vodka Gummy Bears: vodka infused gummy bears make great party nibbles.
Or see how to make them in a 1-minute video!11. Rum ‘n’ Coke Gummies: even better than the bears; the gummies taste like cola, then you soak them in rum, and voilà!
12. Vanilla Creamsicle: remember Dreamsicles, those orange and vanilla flavored popsicles? Imagine taking that flavor and adding a burst of white creme de cacao – delicious! Because of the milk content, you could almost claim this as a health drink.
13. Captain Creamsicle: this variation on the Dreamsicle theme puts vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet in a blender with Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum.
Cocktails that taste like soft drinks
14. Flaming Dr. Pepper: you set this drink on fire, which always entertains. Just remember to stop making them once you’re too far gone to put the flames out safely, okay?
15. Mountain Dew: this little cocktail features vodka, Midori, 7-Up (I know, right?) and either draft beer or more vodka, if you prefer. Draft beer certainly makes it look more like a Mountain Dew soda.