Sometimes you just want a cocktail that combines alcohol with nostalgic childhood treats. This collection of candy drinks – and also drinks that mimic popular soft drinks – should help you scratch that itch.
- Laffy Taffy: this drink tastes more or less like Laffy Taffy candy, but has about the same alcohol content as the Zombie.
- Nilla Wafer Martini: vanilla with hints of almond.
- Junior Mint: with this delicious chocolate mint shot, you don’t really need a mint garnish.
- Jolly Rancher Vodka: you can make this infusion more quickly and easily than Skittles Vodka, and some people like the taste better.
- Lemon Drop Martini: this always delicious little treat actually does taste like lemon drops.
- Caramel Candy: this MixThatDrink original combines our Salted Caramel Vodka infusion with cream, vanilla and cognac.
- Crispy Crunch: designed to taste like a chocolate and peanut butter bar from Cadbury, which was – as far as I know – only available in Europe.
- Red Hot Shots: remember those little delicious cinnamon candies from childhood? Imagine a tequila/schnapps combination that tastes almost exactly like them.
- Marshmallow Infused Vodka: infuse some vodka with marshmallows, and you get liquid marshmallows with a kick.
- Vodka Gummy Bears: vodka infused gummy bears make great party nibbles.
- Rum ‘n’ Coke Gummies: even better than the bears; the gummies taste like cola, then you soak them in rum, and voilà!
- Vanilla Creamsicle: remember Dreamsicles, those orange and vanilla flavored popsicles? Imagine taking that flavor and adding a burst of white creme de cacao – delicious! Because of the milk content, you could almost claim this as a health drink.
- Captain Creamsicle: this variation on the Dreamsicle theme puts vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet in a blender with Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum.
Cocktails that taste like soft drinks
- Flaming Dr. Pepper: you set this drink on fire, which always entertains. Just remember to stop making them once you’re too far gone to put the flames out safely, okay?
- Mountain Dew: this little cocktail features vodka, Midori, 7-Up (I know, right?) and either draft beer or more vodka, if you prefer. Draft beer certainly makes it look more like a Mountain Dew soda.