Bar carts are a great alternative to stationary wet and dry bars. They’re mobile, which means you can use them as serving carts. And they fit wonderfully into small spaces.
You can take a look at our editors’ picks here. Or keep reading for in-depth information on each product.
- Most Elegant: Francesca Bar Cart in gold or Gold Odessa Bar Cart from Amazon.
- Best for the Beachy Look: Beaumont Lane Island Living Rattan Bar Cart from Amazon.
- Best Budget Choice: Wheeled Chrome Serving Cart from Amazon.
- Best Conversation Piece: Sixteenth-Century Italian Replica Globe Bar from Amazon.
- Best Farmhouse/Rustic Cart: Ronay Bar Cart
- Best for Light, Bright Style Decor: Rose Gold Metal Serving Bar Cart from Amazon.
- Best for Industrial, Rugged Style Decor: Industrial Bar Cart on Wheels with Storage from Amazon.
- Best for Smaller Spaces: Round Bar Cart from Amazon.
What to Look For in a Bar Cart
There are a few things you should think about before choosing a bar cart.
- Color and material. You may have preferences about the material it’s made of and the color of it.
- Style. Will it go with your home furnishings? Some carts look beachy. Others look glamorous. Some have a mid-century modern flair. And then you have the minimalist bar carts.
- Ease of assembly. This is huge, in my opinion. If reviewers are complaining they had a lot of trouble putting it together, it may just not be worth your time.
- Size. It’s gotta fit in the place you want to put it. Do some measurements to make sure it’s what you want.
Beautiful Home Bar Carts
- Color and Material: Gold with two natural wood shelves
- Style: Elegant
- Size: 13"D x 30"W x 32"H inches
This matte gold bar cart has faux wood shelves and a strong metal frame that will stand up to your serving needs. The style is chic and retro.
It has racks that can hold up to 6 wine glasses or Nick and Nora glasses. It also comes with 5 compartments for wine bottle or slim liquor bottle storage.
The top tier is simple and open, perfect for larger liquor bottles, snacks, stacks of plates or additional glassware. This is a beautiful piece of furniture for serving at home. And it can work just as perfectly for coffee and pastries.
It sits on 4 metal caster wheels so you can store it out of sight if you want and roll it out for special occasions.
- Color and Material: Sepia, engineered wood
- Style: Old world, fun
- Size: 22"D x 22"W x 38.5"H inches
We've been fans of this rolling bar cart for a long time. It's designed to look like an old-world globe, but it's really a full bar cabinet.
The top opens to reveal storage space that holds a number of stemware glasses in a ring around the center, which holds a liquor bottle.
The bottom shelf holds a number of bottles or other barware. And in this little bar, every bottle sits in a niche that holds it securely. That keeps bottles from falling over and breaking.
The only thing you might find lacking about this one is space for snacks or plates. Every bit of it is dedicated to holding bottles or stemware.
Ronay Bar Cart
- Color and Material: Metal and Hardwood
- Style: Rustic, Farmhouse
- Size: 32.5 Inches (H) x 26.0 Inches (W) x 18.0 Inches (D)
This beautiful wooden bar cart features three tiers for plenty of storage. It also has four locking caster wheels for extra stability.
It has a built-in stemware rack that holds four wine glasses. The two shelves beneath it give you additional storage space for glassware and bottles
The handles on the side make it easy to move around. This is perfect for home decor that leans rustic or farmhouse.
- Color and Material: Gray and White Rattan, Wood Frame
- Style: Casual, Beachy
- Size: 16.5 x 34.5 x 33 inches
This rattan bar cart is deceptively clever. It looks so simple, but on either side of the lower shelf, 6 rings hold bottles steady when you're moving the cart around.
This is such a handy little feature, especially if the reason you want it is so you can move it around your home.
The woven styling, with the grey and white patterned rattan surfaces, coordinates perfectly with beachy or nautical themed decor.
- Color and Material: Rose gold metal and tempered glass
- Style: Glamorous with a modern twist
- Size: 13.75"D x 27"W x 29"H inches
This piece could be from the Art Deco period a century ago. The curved and clean lines on this bar cart make it a statement piece that will glam up your home the instant it's seen.
The rose gold adds a modern touch and the smoked glass shelves mean easy cleaning. This is a piece that's as functional as it is beautiful. It has handles on either side for easy rolling.
You can tuck it away until you need it, or move it out onto the balcony or deck when you want to enjoy drinks out there. When you get it to where you want it, the locking casters will keep it from rolling.
- Color and Material: Glam Gold Finish and mirrored shelves
- Style: Glamorous with a modern twist
- Size: 17.75" x 17" x 30" inches
If your style choices are always bigger than your space, this is the bar cart for your home decor. It's small and space-saving, but it also looks gorgeous doing it.
This gold cart with mirrored shelves may look tiny, but it's designed to accommodate plenty of bottles, glasses, snacks and your shaker. It's also great for serving coffee.
It's a space-saving compact cart that has everything you need to serve in style.
- Color and Material: Black metal and wood
- Style: Industrial
- Size: 33.07"D x 33.66"W x 15.75"H inches
If all this rose gold and Art Deco glam isn't really your thing, maybe this more industrial-looking bar cart will do it for you.
The special feature here is the metal waterpipes that make up the frame. That gives it a repurposed look that seems more at home last century.
This cart has ample storage space for bottles, glasses, snacks and plates on both shelves. All four wheels lock so you can stop it from moving.
- Color and Material: Matte gold metal and mirrored shelves
- Style: Sleek & stylish
- Size: 14"D x 27.5"W x 33"H inches
This cart is just two simple shelves encircled with gold hoops. It looks like something you'd see in an old TV show where everyone was offered a drink the minute they arrived at somebody's home or office. But it's also a perfectly modern bar cart.
The mirrored shelves provide plenty of room for you to add wine racks, serving trays, or anything else to help you store items on your cart.
While this cart lacks any way to secure bottles while you wheel it around, we think the amazing look of it more than makes up for that. This one might be a better choice for those planning to mostly leave it in place rather than move it around frequently.
- Color and Material: Steel frame and clear glass shelves
- Style: Cute
- Size: 132.50" width x 19.25" depth x 31.75" height
This may just be the cutest bar cart we've found yet. It's made with chrome and tempered glass, and it's all about the graceful curves.
But what makes it so adorable are the two big wheels on the back. They also make it easy to move, even on carpet or rugs.
It almost has the look of an old bicycle, taken apart, refinished, and reassembled into a vendor's cart for wheeling along on the street. But it's designed for home, and that's clear.
It looks very delicate, but it holds a decent amount of weight and the materials seem sturdy and likely to last a long time.