One of the great classic cocktails is the margarita. It comes in so many varieties you could have a different one every day for over a month. To prove it, I’ve got links to 49 delicious margarita recipes.
Some people let the salt rim intimidate them. Don’t be like them! It’s easier than you think. I have a guide here that shows you how to rim a glass. You can use saucer, but I find it much easier to use this margarita rimmer I bought a couple of years ago. You just stamp the glass into the sponge soaked in lime juice or water, and then twist it in the compartment that holds the salt.
- Classic Margaritas
- Fruity Margaritas
- Unique Margaritas
- Spicy Margaritas
- Frozen Margaritas
- Beer Margaritas
Classic Margarita Recipes
- Our classic Margarita recipe. This is the first of all margarita recipes.
- Jimmy Buffet’s Perfect Margarita. This drink uses carefully selected brands of every ingredient, so you get just the right flavor.
- Blackberry Grapefruit Margaritas. Sweet and tart, with fresh fruit juices and a beautiful candy rim.
- Raspberry Rhubarb Margaritas. The rhubarb gives this one a nice bite, so it’s not too sweet.
- Easy Cranberry Margaritas. Because it’s a big batch recipe, this one is perfect for entertaining.
- Fresh Watermelon ‘Rita. Pureed watermelon gives this one a nice texture.
- Perfect Pineapple Margarita. Not like your regular pineapple margarita. This one involves grilling pineapple rings in butter.
- Rhubarb Margarita. Rhubarb has a very sharp, tangy flavor, but when you use it to infuse a simple syrup, you get a lovely sweet and tart note.
- Mango Orange Margarita. Because of the chili and lime zest rim, this recipe takes margaritas to a whole new level.
- Pomegranate Margarita Recipe. This is a recipe for a pitcher, so it’s perfect for parties.
- Blackberry Margarita. Blackberry liqueur meets silver tequila, lime and Cointreau.
- Blueberry Basil Margaritas. This recipe crushes blueberries with sugar and muddled basil, so you get a unique flavor.
- Raspberry Grapefruit Margaritas. With a little bit of raspberry jam, and some fresh fruit juice, you get this very refreshing Margarita.
- Strawberry Bottomed Pineapple Margaritas. With real strawberries and pineapple simple syrup.
- Blood Orange Margarita. A classic margarita, but with the juice of a blood orange and sage.
- Fresh Grapefruit Pomegranate Margarita. Fresh juice makes all the difference in this delicious drink!
- Peach Margarita Recipe. Rimmed with sugar, and garnished with peaches.
- Cantaloupe Margaritas. Cantaloupe juice transforms the ordinary margarita into something very special.
- Kiwi Margaritas. With a homemade kiwi simple syrup.
- Raspberry Margarita Recipe. Made with Chambord raspberry liqueur, it’s sweet and tart.
- Virgin Mango Peach Sparkling Margarita. Because sometimes you need non-alcoholic margarita recipes.
- Honey Vanilla Margarita. With Licor 43, Casa Noble Crystal, Patron Citronge and lime juice.
- Aloe Vera Margaritas. You’ll be surprised how aloe vera juice tastes when it’s mixed into this lovely drink.
- Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas. With coconut milk, coconut water, orange juice and Grand Marnier, this drink will remind you of childhood treats.
- Mojitarita. A cross between the Margarita and Mojito.
- Lemon Lime Basil Margarita. With muddled basil leaves and lots of citrus.
- Vanilla Pear Margaritas. With pear juice and vanilla beans.
- Chocolate Margarita. Swaps out the lime juice for Godiva liqueur, Hershey’s syrup and an Oreo cookie rim on the glass.
- Rosemary Ginger Margarita. Uses a homemade rosemary ginger simple syrup with coconut sugar and lime juice.
- Spicy Apricot Margarita. Apricot meets jalapeño, and there are two ways to make this one – spicy or very spicy.
- Sunburned Strawberry Margarita. A spicy-sweet margarita with jalapeño and strawberry.
- Spicy Pomegranate Guava Margaritas. Two wonderful fruit juices blended with jalapeño.
- Spicy Matcha Margaritas. Jalapeño, green tea and matcha powder define this unique margarita.
- Jalapeño Watermelon Margarita. A mellow, spicy-sweet recipe.
- Sunburnt Margaritas. Blood orange and satsuma juices with jalapeño added to the mix.
- Cucumber Margarita. Cucumber gives this one such a refreshing flavor, and you can make it with or without jalapeño.
- Strawberry Banana Margarita. This drink blends frozen strawberries with bananas to make an alcoholic smoothie.
- Grilled Mango Habanero Margaritas. Mango is terrific with hot peppers, and the grilling adds something wonderful.
- Creamsicle Margarita. The Margarita meets vanilla ice cream.
- Cheater Margarita Smoothies. These restaurant-style blended margaritas are super easy to make. You can make a non-alcoholic version, too.
- Mango Margaritas. This drink stays cool and delicious because of the frozen mango chunks.
- Margarita Granita. This recipe makes a slushy that is best enjoyed with a spoon.
- Pineapple Margarita. This simple, delicious recipe uses fresh or frozen pineapple, so you can make it year round.
- Frozen Cotton Candy Margaritas. Made from cotton candy grapes, which apparently actually do taste like cotton candy.
- Coconut Watermelon Margarita. Two great flavors come together in a wonderful summer drink.
- Frosty Cold Beer-Ritas. A very simple, two ingredient recipe for beer margaritas.
- Beer Margarita. A little more complicated version of a beer margarita.
- Easy Margarita Recipe – 4 x 12. This one features Corona.
- Ginger Beergaritas. This recipe features ginger beer. It has instructions for making it by the pitcher or one drink at a time.
Enjoy! If you have a special recipe of your own, add it in comments.