One of the great classic cocktails is the margarita. It comes in so many varieties you could have a different one every day for over a month. To prove it, I’ve got links to 49 delicious margarita recipes.
Some people let the salt rim intimidate them. Don’t be like them! It’s easier than you think. I have a guide here that shows you how to rim a glass.
You can use a saucer, but I find it much easier to use this margarita rimmer I bought a couple of years ago. You just stamp the glass into the sponge soaked in lime juice or water, and then twist it in the compartment that holds the salt.
- Classic Margaritas
- Fruity Margaritas
- Unique Margaritas
- Spicy Margaritas
- Frozen Margaritas
- Beer Margaritas
Classic Margarita Recipes
1. Our classic Margarita recipe. This is the first of all margarita recipes.
2. Jimmy Buffet’s Perfect Margarita. This drink uses carefully selected brands of every ingredient, so you get just the right flavor.
3. Blackberry Grapefruit Margaritas. Sweet and tart, with fresh fruit juices and a beautiful candy rim.
4. Raspberry Rhubarb Margaritas. The rhubarb gives this one a nice bite, so it’s not too sweet.
5. Easy Cranberry Margaritas. Because it’s a big batch recipe, this one is perfect for entertaining.
6. Fresh Watermelon ‘Rita. Pureed watermelon gives this one a nice texture.
7. Perfect Pineapple Margarita. Not like your regular pineapple margarita. This one involves grilling pineapple rings in butter.
9. Mango Orange Margarita. Because of the chili and lime zest rim, this recipe takes margaritas to a whole new level.
10. Pomegranate Margarita Recipe. This is a recipe for a pitcher, so it’s perfect for parties.
11. Blackberry Margarita. Blackberry liqueur meets silver tequila, lime and Cointreau.
12. Blueberry Basil Margaritas. This recipe crushes blueberries with sugar and muddled basil, so you get a unique flavor.
13. Raspberry Grapefruit Margaritas. With a little bit of raspberry jam, and some fresh fruit juice, you get this very refreshing Margarita.
15. Blood Orange Margarita. A classic margarita, but with the juice of a blood orange and sage.
16. Fresh Grapefruit Pomegranate Margarita. Fresh juice makes all the difference in this delicious drink!
17. Peach Margarita Recipe. Rimmed with sugar, and garnished with peaches.
18. Cantaloupe Margaritas. Cantaloupe juice transforms the ordinary margarita into something very special.
21. Virgin Mango Peach Sparkling Margarita. Because sometimes you need non-alcoholic margarita recipes.
23. Aloe Vera Margaritas. You’ll be surprised how aloe vera juice tastes when it’s mixed into this lovely drink.
24. Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas. With coconut milk, coconut water, orange juice and Grand Marnier, this drink will remind you of childhood treats.
26. Lemon Lime Basil Margarita. With muddled basil leaves and lots of citrus.
27. Vanilla Pear Margaritas. With pear juice and vanilla beans.
30. Spicy Apricot Margarita. Apricot meets jalapeño, and there are two ways to make this one – spicy or very spicy.
31. Sunburned Strawberry Margarita. A spicy-sweet margarita with jalapeño and strawberry.
32. Spicy Pomegranate Guava Margaritas. Two wonderful fruit juices blended with jalapeño.
33. Spicy Matcha Margaritas. Jalapeño, green tea and matcha powder define this unique margarita.
34. Jalapeño Watermelon Margarita. A mellow, spicy-sweet recipe.
35. Sunburnt Margaritas. Blood orange and satsuma juices with jalapeño added to the mix.
36. Cucumber Margarita. Cucumber gives this one such a refreshing flavor, and you can make it with or without jalapeño.
37. Strawberry Banana Margarita. This drink blends frozen strawberries with bananas to make an alcoholic smoothie.
38. Grilled Mango Habanero Margaritas. Mango is terrific with hot peppers, and the grilling adds something wonderful.
39. Creamsicle Margarita. The Margarita meets vanilla ice cream.
40. Cheater Margarita Smoothies. These restaurant-style blended margaritas are super easy to make. You can make a non-alcoholic version, too.
41. Mango Margaritas. This drink stays cool and delicious because of the frozen mango chunks.
42. Margarita Granita. This recipe makes a slushy that is best enjoyed with a spoon.
43. Pineapple Margarita. This simple, delicious recipe uses fresh or frozen pineapple, so you can make it year round.
44. Frozen Cotton Candy Margaritas. Made from cotton candy grapes, which apparently actually do taste like cotton candy.
45. Coconut Watermelon Margarita. Two great flavors come together in a wonderful summer drink.
46. Frosty Cold Beer-Ritas. A very simple, two ingredient recipe for beer margaritas.
47. Beer Margarita. A little more complicated version of a beer margarita.
48. Easy Margarita Recipe – 4 x 12. This one features Corona.
Enjoy! If you have a special recipe of your own, add it in comments.