Everybody’s a non-drinker sometimes, and that’s where mocktails come in. Whether you’re the designated driver, an expecting mom-to-be, a dieter or just not a drinker at all, you can still enjoy delicious and gorgeous mocktails and non-alcoholic cocktails.
We’ve put together this list of mocktails, non-alcoholic mixed drinks, and traditional cocktail recipes that taste just as good with or without the alcohol.
This list also helps hosts and hostesses provide their non-drinking guests with beverages that look and taste just as fun as alcohol-based cocktails.
And if this list isn’t enough for you, maybe you need a book full of 100 Zero Proof Cocktails.
Entertaining with Mocktails
You don’t want to be that host or hostess who offers cocktails for the drinking guests and points non-drinkers to a table with cans of soda. It’s fine if that’s what they actually want, but this makes it visually obvious they’re not drinking.
It can also look like you don’t care whether your non-drinking guests are having a fun time. It’s far more thoughtful and memorable to have beautiful looking drinks for the non-drinkers, too.
So when you’re entertaining, remember you can also dress up mocktails by serving them beautifully. This gives them a glamorous or fun look for your get-together.
- Add some cuteness with cocktail umbrellas. They can add a fun, tropical look to any drink.
- Invest in a gorgeous set of glasses just for the non-drinkers. Like these beautiful colorful Rainbow Splash Cocktail Glasses in various shapes and sizes.
- Or these elegant Bormioli Rocco Martini glasses, which are beautiful in their simplicity.
- Temporarily personalize your guests’ glasses with these beautiful, washable wine glass markers.
- Decorate glasses with these cute, funny Social Climber wine charms. They look like animals climbing up your glass!
Now for the recipes!