Everybody’s a non-drinker sometimes, and that’s where mocktails come in. Whether you’re the designated driver, pregnant, dieting or just not a drinker at all, you can still enjoy delicious and gorgeous mocktails and non-alcoholic cocktails.
We’ve put together this list of mocktails, non-alcoholic mixed drinks, and traditional cocktail recipes that taste just as good with or without the alcohol.
This list also helps hosts and hostesses provide their non-drinking guests with beverages that look and taste just as fun as alcohol-based cocktails.
And if this list isn’t enough for you, maybe you need a book full of 100 Zero Proof Cocktails.
Entertaining with Mocktails
When you’re entertaining, remember you can also dress up mocktails by serving them beautifully. This gives them a glamorous or fun look for your get-together.
- Add some cuteness with cocktail umbrellas. They can add a fun, tropical look to any drink.
- Invest in a gorgeous set of glasses just for the non-drinkers. Like these beautiful colorful Rainbow Splash Cocktail Glasses in various shapes and sizes.
- Or these elegant Bormioli Rocco Martini glasses, which are beautiful in their simplicity.
- Temporarily personalize your guests’ glasses with these beautiful, washable wine glass markers.
- Decorate glasses with these cute, funny Social Climber wine charms. They look like animals climbing up your glass!
Now for the recipes!