Please, no puns on the name of this drink. Whatever you think of – it’s been done. However clever you think it is – it’s not. Even if your friends giggle and snort, that’s just because they’re a bunch of doofuses. And so are you.
But what the hell? That’s what kind of a drink Sex on the Beach is – fun, silly, light-hearted, easy-going fruity cocktail. It’s a stealth drink, meaning it tastes weaker than it is. In fact, the alcohol flavor is mild enough for most new or occasional drinkers, but the potency is actually a little higher than most cocktails.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce of peach schnapps
- 2 ounces of orange or grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces of cranberry juice
Feel free to tweak the ingredient amounts to your taste. Throw everything in awith ice. Stir. Garnish with an orange round and some cherries. Drink up!
This fruity drink is great with seasoned and spicy foods. Try:
- Rachel Ray’s Fried Chicken Salad – fried chicken on a Ranch salad
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo – spicy Italian shrimp dish
- Spicy Baked Salmon – just what it sounds like